Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's Not That I Hate The Holidays ...........


Part of me really enjoys the holidays...mwahahah.

Also known as your Aunty is a professional on line shopper, kids ..go run with scissors and leave the professionals to work their magic..oh look...cookies.....and beer......RUN !

The other part...

I think that SU is finally beginning to get how I feel since he took a mental health day today which he sorely needed .

Today was the annual triptophan coma hootenanny ( whole lotta hoot and a lil bit o nanny) wherein folks took equal delight in stuffing themselves in an orgasmically gluttonous frenzy all the while snarking about the various dishes that were presented by both Luby's and fellow co workers . I mean really...how gracious not to mention talented of you heffers to both malign and masticate at the same time.

Bravo !

I kind of want to throw my hands up in the air.

Mea Culpa, I should have gotten a lot moe done by now but WTF , ya know  ? I want to go and get a new tree to put up but just the same, waiting until they are all on sale after the actual day has it's merits too. I've got the holiday cards ( yeah for me ) and I think if I can get a jump on cleaning the dust bunnies in the humble abode this weekend then with an extra day off post T Day, I can get some stuff done.

BUT IF YOU THINK THAT I WILL BE AT THE MALL, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR E'FFING MIND.

I know exactly where I need to go and I will get it done asap.

Living with the Grinch doesn't mandate that I make it any harder or stressful than I need to .

I have actually given it some thought and this year I won't be the maniac ...well..gonna try at least.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: