Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Quiz Answer




Martin Freeman of course !
I sincerely recommend the new Masterpiece Mystery currently running on Sunday evening on PBS , its a new version of Sherlock Holmes.
Yes.
Close your mouths.
Yes.
I went through High School with the nickname of Watson, which I will still answer to it.
I can recite all the dialog from any Roy William Neil movie staring Basil Rathbone and Nigel Green ever made.
Watch PBS on Sundays for the series.
Just do it.
BBC America has the set of 2 dvd's on sale, with 4 1/2 hrs on it so I assume the first series is in fact 3 ninety minute episodes.
The games afoot.
He also played Arthur Dent in " A Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy," and is set to play Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson's forthcoming movie " The Hobbit."
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: