Monday, April 26, 2010

Restoring Bankruptcy Baldwin





I DARE YOU NOT TO LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF.


Ok....I was going to buy a new car next month...we've had some bills ya know...

But wait...


I'm gonna do a Bankruptcy Baldwin !

That's the ticket.


I'll get some pal/chum/co-worker/hapless wino off the street corner to offer up a moving and sincerely heartfelt testimonial as to why SU and I need to set up a dot org like this one to fund dah new ride.


F'G Brilliant !


I blame no one but BB.

His faith appears to be sincere and I applaud that , but do you really think the Deity of his choice is particularly pleased at this Evangelical Shakedown ?

Really?


WOW.


I guess a loan from Alec is out of the question since he hasn't decided wether to run towards Canada or not anytime soon...as he often threatens.


Just go Alec..ok...?


Shatner's still doing Shatner so you really don't have a lot going on do you ? The funniest thing you've done lately is that HULU commercial , and it's been a while since I saw that one come to think of it.

Take BB with you please .

I've got some lakefront property you might want to look at too.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: