Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's Never As Easy As Is Seems




Yes...I am alive.

Now that we have an actual cold spell..yes....even down here in the Gulf Coast, we can get cold...

Nailed it !

Anyhoo, for the better part of ALL friggan spring/summer I have waged a losing battle against allergies and sinus crap.

And by that I mean it got to the point that I slept all the way home after work when I could make it in and then after cleaning face/dentures, I crashed...out for the count...all night.

At least 3 out of 5 work days were spent like this, ditto most weekends .

Nothing to be done except stock up on Zyrtec , Puffs, and plow through it .

Therefore, I am not exactly unhappy about the cold snap save that ..umm.....pantyhose ?


OH HELL !


It was all I could do to keep up with the house and food, forget baking or foraging for recipes to torture Lady Lisa with.


And so I am hopeful this is all on its way to being over till it ain't.


I guess when I have been so sick for so long the brain gets all antsy.


I did manage to get to the opening weekend for Ren Fest and I did snag the posters for me and PG . I will get them out to her and I hope she is not mad at me for the delay. Personally I think she's way too cool for that so I am trying not to fret about it.

So I've started the Christmas shopping.

<  Ducks Head >


On Line.

As usual.


We are giving a ride to / from work to one of Gordon's co-workers for the next 6 months ( not my story to tell ) and yeah for me I am more used to shopping on line so there is that much less to fret over.

I'm a fretter.

Is that a word ?

I fret over the dumbest stuff.

Our  passenger says that he is off next week so there is stuff I need to bang out.

Sams Club renewal , some bricks and mortar stuff...while I hate to run errands after work, but if passenger won't need us....oh hell..let's call him Mo..Mo has a family and needs to get home to wife and 3 kids asap after work and I honestly understand. He's a really good dad so I am trying to get all the shit I need done while I can, with out making him any later to get home.


At least I can string some words together again.


Stay warm.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

kleinwort said...

Awwww, honey, sorry you've been so miserable. I just assumed you were busy and off gallivanting. I'm glad you're getting back to your usual feisty self.

Much news here. I'll keep it as brief as I can. 5 kittens in the casa. Their Momma was killed on Halloween (yes, they caught the budding psychopaths and are prosecuting). Babies had only minor injuries after being used for pitching practice. They are all better now.

Have homes for three, I think, and they should be ready to roll outta here next week. As much work as they are, I'm gonna miss them. There is nothing sweeter than kitten licks'n'nibbles.

And a little lady has joined the general population. Suzie is 16 and a purebred ragdoll. Her human passed away and the poor thing was 1eft in the apartment for months with only occasional visits to renew food and water. It took her a couple of weeks, but she's settled in. She's a cuddle'n'purr monster! ;-)

The usual life crap, but that's not noteworthy. Just life!!

So, I shall proceed to the next posts, girded for torture! ;-)