Monday, July 20, 2015

Just Another Melted Monday ........


This is what my brain feels like.

MELTED .

It's 94 degrees with a heat index of 108 so yeah...it's officially " Aunty Pol ain't going outside in this shit  " time . There is no promise of rain this week at all other than a random pop up shower which not at my house so we all gonna be cranky pants down here. It's also hurricane season for the next 4 months which means we are all watching the Gulf temperatures ..warm water means " Uh oh " .

I've been pinning on Pinterest recipes that I won't be making /baking anytime soon but is nice to be able to archive recipes on various boards that make sense at lea\st to me..I think that the biggest one is " Chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hee hee. I'm a bit of a magpie like my late mother was regarding recipes . I have a binder of recipes that I have collected that I need to work on but that would mean that I'd have to turn too and attack the clutter in the den. It's only been 2 years after all.....

Things are fine finally at the house now that the A/C is fixed along with the car..don't get me started on that one..suffice to say I can now take breaking down in the HOV lane off my bucket ( or fuck it )  list.

OH and lets see..what makes me happy/amuses me today :

1. Watching or listening to The Donald Self Destruct...completely worth the good popcorn .
2. Syfy's 3'rd Sharknado movie this Wednesday...again ditto with the munchies .

AND


AND


THERE IS A VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT THEY ARE BRINGING XENA, WARRIOR PRINCESS WITH LUCY LAWLESS BACK TO TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HUZZAH !

Have a great week and stay safe.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: