Friday, September 14, 2007

Bleech

I hate being sick.

HATE IT ~!

I have been home for two days with the stomach virus from hell. My back now aches from so much sleeping so I forced myself to get up and go get yet another Dr. Pepper. Poor SU will have to re-load the ice box at this point. I know that I would feel better grabbing a shower, but that seems to be more effort than I can muster right now.


On the plus side, we managed to evade Humberto. It appeared that it was heading directly for the Island and the Big H , but veered off at the last minute. The scary part of all of this is that it only took about 24 hours for this thing to form , and we've has so many lately that the next 6 weeks make me a tad uneasy.

PLus side # 2: I have met and gotten to know a great group of gals on another board, they are all of a similar interest and always make me laugh out loud so here's s shout out in no particular order:

Newrose - feel better soon
SR Diva
MaggieMae
Bini
DecemberGal
Naturegal
All the others who lurk/post you know where

By and far they are funny, supportive, irreverant and have so very quickly become a regular part of my everyday routine.



Other than a project that I am behind on dealing with 17'th century Japan, not much else to say .The Moron is out of the hospital , but we don't know about the lab reports yet. For all the grief that I give him, I really hope and pray it is all good.


Have a great weekend.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: