Monday, September 01, 2008

No..They Are Not At All Spoiled

I am always amazed that the six pack have so quickly become spoiled in their own individual ways.

I am a wimp. SO is hisself to a lesser degree.

They are all rescues...literally.


Munchkin ( Nee Nee Puddins, Munchie Poo Poo) came from VAP at Petsmart , along with the late and sorely missed Jakey J. She now sleeps on the pillow , next to me and fusses if she does not have turn down service. This is the girl who as a kit drank from the master bath tap ala " Esther Williams ". She now demands and...sorry to say...gets.....fresh " Sparkley Clean " water twice a day in her bowl. She also whines for cat nip and hs been relegated to " Caturday night " on the nip rug. I am not hoovering every night. She bitches when I am not ready for bed by 10 p.m. so I think she is channeling Peaches.

Lord , I miss my Piggy.

She had me trained.

Ten p.m....bed time Momma.....Yes M'am.

more to follow

1 comment:

CE said...

LOL cats. The last one I had was very much like that. She'd get upset if I wasn't in bed by 9 and would nudge me or tap my face when she wanted let out at 2am.