Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Once again 4/15 is OVER Peeps

Thank You Jeebus .

It was really rather mild today as the years go...which means the rest of the week will be a biotch as clients panic with the expected " I forgot this , that , or the other.

Suck it up and deal.

If SU and I can go to slammin Sammy's and buy Turbo....so can you.

I know, I work where I work and I fully expect that the Corp .stuff will go on with this..it's the individuals that I work with and who in fact know better that make me all GRRRRRRRRRR. You people are all e'd up about the incentive check from the guv'ment...LMAO.

1. It's not free money dimwit. You will be taxed on it.
2. You have to file a return to get your greedy mitts on it.

I plan on using it and alas, a tad more to replace the central hear/air indoor unit..yup. Living Large Baby.

Onward.


Memo :

To: The Bricks and Mortar Retail Wonks .

From : A Middle Aged Woman With Money To Spend .

Re: WTF Over ??????????????


Dear Sir or Madame,

Please pull your heads out of the posterior orifices that humans all possess.

I spent more time than was necessary this past Saturday trying to find a new blazer or two. I work in Corporate America. I am over the age of 50 . I have money to spend. This should not be a quest . This should be a given, a staple of your inventory.

While you pander to the twenty somethings that are a size 2, here on Earth in the real world, most of us are not that person. We don't buy trends. We buy the best quality that we can afford in what ever retail shop we frequent and we are the customer base you routinely ignore.

YOU have decided that the current trend of 70's fashion is the way to go.

YOU are so frakkin wrong , I can't see straight.

1. Loud Prints : Been there, worn that.

2. Short Swing Jackets : Are you stoned or stupid ? No one over the age of 21 , weighing more than 100 lbs dripping wet can carry that off.

3. Arm Holes : When you cut them down towards the lower half of the rib cage, well....Not all of us buy the $45 Vickies secret what ever bra. We were raised that undergarments are called under for a reason...not to be seen.

4. Pants : Don't get me started.

It took me an hour and a half and 3 clerks, my age by the way to find what I needed.

I have the money , you idiots .

I no longer have the patience.

Rant over.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.