Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm Still Alive..Mostly That Is .




It's been hotter than the 9'th level of Hell lately so unfortunately I have had no energy to post.

Come to think of it, most of this  year has been like that due to one reason or another. Hells Bells, I surprised myself that I actually skipped posting a ditty about Bastille Day, tho to be fair I crashed as soon as we got home..nausea not my friend.

Anyhoo ,  not a hell of a lot is going on right now at the Casa which is fine I guess.  Every night when I get home and change I water all of the potted plants on the deck then pray for rain...and pray some more. I can't complain ( like that ever stopped me , bitch please , have you met me ? ) since we have had a lot of blessed rain and while it has helped the drought , we are by no means out of the woods.


At least we are not as bad as Cali...HEH.." We can't run out state as  it is so lets subdivide..so much more efficient." . Yeppers..laughing directly and out loud at that one. Instead of one idiot fi'g up the whole magilla..lets grab 5 more and make a six pack of idiots to run this thing.

Let me know how that goes for ya ..m'kay ?

I always need more material to abuse and poke my big stick at.

And hisself has been working a lot so in his free time he has been running with his buddies and or playing goof so I can't complain..I do anyway but not as much or as often..DUDE....I do try ok ?


Gracie Marie ( YES DEAR ..I AM GOING TO CALL HER A GIRL...LIVE WITH IT..SHE AND I ARE FINE WITH IT ) has decided it's too hot for her so most days she is on the water bed, belly side up ,l fur floofing under the ceiling fan...smart girl. We still have our Mommy and me time on the deck but it's usually about 7:30 pm when it is not quite OMG out there.

I've got a couple of things rattling around in the little gray cells so stay tuned.


Have a great week.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol


1 comment:

kleinwort said...

Glad all is mostly well, Aunty. Oppressively hot here, too. The pansies finally started looking raggedy in spite of religious watering, and I have yet to replant them into the shady compost pile (where they will survive until fall and bloom once more). Bad gardener, Kleinwort. Bad. They're great early spring to early summer, but usually crap out by the end of June.

I smile every time you rant about GM, woman. Of course she's fine with it. She has had the life of Riley since finding you and couldn't care less what you call her.

Sent a little something to IBKC in honor of your babies at the bridge and a little something for mine. I always think of them around now.

Stay cool and I'm off to read your next post.