Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Life Tastes Good: Philly Cheesesteak Casserole

Life Tastes Good: Philly Cheesesteak Casserole: posted by Marion@Life Tastes Good on 2013-11-01 Philly Cheesesteak Casserole! Need I say more?! All the goodness of a yummy Philly Chee...





I found this while noodling around Pinterest and thought what the hell. It's that time of year where it is officially hotter than Satan's underoos and I am bored with being bored with food. One of the things that I love about autumn is that I am more apt to get my brain engaged in the kitchen . Pinterest is a grat way too archive recipes that I want to try and save before I have one  of my usual " WTH did I see that fill in the blank recipe again ? "



AKA : Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !



No , I have not dropped off the planet..I 'm hostage to my kindle and Anne Rice . Since she has a NEW LeStat coming out in October I am re-reading all of the vampire books.





Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: