Thursday, December 18, 2014

ChrissyMouse



Thus far..........


As things go I am about as close to done as I can get for the holiday. There are just a few last minute things as always but that's okay too.  Work is the usual insanity, less for me than for the spousal unit so it's a typical December.

I've cut myself some slack this year and not gone overboard baking/thinking about new recipes  and so forth..much to my relief . No time . 

I think I will want to do some of it starting in January..baby steps.

Funny thing, I don't mind January, Sistah on the other hand just hates it. I do understand why . Out where they are the weather in January is just flat out nasty with snow and  ice. Down here gets nasty with rain and crap around Mardi Gras and Rodeo.


It's not that I have that idiotic need for New Year's resolutions. Hey if they work for you..great ..but I've always personally felt they are just a path to self defeat. I like January because it is basically quiet . Once Rodeo and Mardi Gras start, our schedules seem insane with one thing or another so I think of  January as a chance to recharge my mind/self and catch my breathe.

Now....if those higher ups at work would just get their shite together......I am so weary of sending out their Christmas gifts to clients...I could be a branch of Specs ( the local liquor locker bidness in these parts ) at this point .

Le Sigh.

Feliz Navidad Y'all.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol , the Grumpy Elf.

No comments: