Friday, January 23, 2015

This Is What Today Has Been Like .

I am the first person that will say that I have a habit of over thinking things, especially at work. Most of the time it is beneficial  aka job retention.

Other times , " Meh ."

Case in point .

The annual Shareholders meeting is this weekend at a local Swankenda hotel. The gal who helps to ensure that the hootenanny goes smoothly was not in today as he had jury duty but she and I discussed what needed to be done to get items delivered to her home at some point today.

Fine .

I have it all lined out and then I find out that there is an additional laptop that has to go along for the ride.

Also fine.

It's locally 4:30 p.m. and I am still waiting on the laptop as a certain someone up the food chain decided to make revisions to the power point presentation .


Dude..............FFS.

You knew that this was coming up. You've had plenty of time to hammer it out.

I can't send what I aint got and I felt really bad telling gal pal that this situation was f'd up....in a completely professional way of course.

Not my monkeys....not my circus.

TGIF y'all.

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: