Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wait.....Whut ? ...Face Palm'n .



Sometimes I have to go WTF to myself on myself...seriously folks.

For example , on one of the blogs that I read everyday was a post about other things that one could make using a crockpot.

She had me at crockpot.

Now, I don't use mine as often as I would like to since there are only 2 bipeds in the house , nevertheless I like people who have the ability to color outside the lines of life and get away with it .

" Making a cake in a crockpot " .

KEWL  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bonus points = picture of a chocolate cake.

Easy peasy .

Wait.................whut ?


Even if I don't take the eggs out to warm to room temp..which almost never happens..if you are reading a recipe that uses a box cake mix and  so on...................

Why in the world would you use a crockpot to make the cake  ?

The recipe states "bake " 3 - 4 hours on high or 6 - 8 hours on low.

And the conventional oven takes 20 - 25 minutes depending on the size/format you choose .

Mixing the cake - 5 minutes . Baking time 20-25 in a conventional oven.

Total 30 minutes.

3 - 4 /6-8 hours versus 30 minutes ?


REALLY ?????????????????????????????????????????

Yep...face to palm in .....3............2...........1 .

And the dynamite goes boom.

Derp.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol


No comments: