Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !


Happy Friday y'all.

Well, I think I'm getting my groove back.

I've posted a couple of recipes that Lady L will kick my ass over, and found a picture of Bruce in a cowboy hat...NOT from Brisco County .

This is unusual.

It's colder than a well diggers ass right now in H town so of course everyone is just freaking their shit out....kinda funny if I do say so.

I spent a bit of time looking for something that I had posted last year or the year before and in the process , I began to read some of what I had cobbled together, especially during the holidays when I realized a couple of things :

1. I can still crack my own ass up ...yeah me.
2. I remembered how much I enjoy posting my self indulged narcissistic drivel with the occasional poignant thought thrown in for good measure.
3. This blog has the power to cheer my sorry ass up when needed and sometimes that is more than I need or am entitled to .

It's been a busy and heartbreaking year and there have been times when it's been all I can do to get out of bed and make it to work. Losing the 4 of them in the last year and a half has shredded me emotionally so bear with me as I try to pull my shit back together.


Love y'all..more than you know.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: