Friday, October 03, 2014

The Games Afoot..So to Speak.

Savage Chickens Comic Strip on GoComics.com



Oh , I laughed my ass off when I saw this .



I have been a huge Holmes fan all my life.  I had two gals that I ran with ( sort of ..they detested each other..I was the hamster in the middle part of the wheel , just hanging on for dear life ). Kathy St Lawrence of course was " Holmes" by virtue of the fact that she was older and thus more deserving ( at least in her pseudo sophisticated mind) , I was faithful Watson, not quite as bumbling as Nigel Bruce but loyal just the same and Cathy Long was Lestrade, earnest and unaware or uncaring of the occasional ridicule that Holmes lobbed her way. I wasn't a mean girl so to speak, I think I was oblivious to it all, and Cathy  with a C was too polite to called Kathy with a K out on her shit.



Anyhoo, years later I am still a huge Holmes fan and proudly would answer to Watson any time of day.



Do I keep up with the other two ?



Kathy with a K..not in over 40 years.



Cathy with a C...not as much as I should.



My bad....she and I have known each other since we were 13...and she's hitting 60 this month.



Happy birthday dear , I'm thinking of you .







Ciao,



Watson.

No comments: