Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And for the record

Sigh .

I kow my late father loved California . My step mother is native and quite happy there. Nice place to visit.........but.

All y'all on the Left Coast...do me a favor and get the F over yourselves.


My law firm is a member of Meritas. Good thing to be for many reasons...for the virgins...look it up. As a member of this affiliation, we give guest space to another member firm when they are in the city and need it.

It called courtesy , folks.


Not a big deal, just being nice.

We had a group come in from San Francisco today that needed a couple of our conference rooms to camp in.

Fine .

No biggie, glad to help.

That being said.....do not parade your superior , smug arrogant asses in there and act like the Duke of Earl. News flash Brainiac...see it done better...not impressed.

YAWN .



Thankfully , hisself is all packed up and raring to go. It's hard for him to only get one vacay a year, especially since he is now working the regular Monday through Friday from 8 to 5 but also on Saturdays from 7 'ish to noon or 1 p.m. It is going to be this way till the end of the year or longer since the company is moving in January or February. He can play all the golf he can on the weekends...I don't care.

One more day people....one more day.

It's late...


Ni Ni

Hugs

Aunty Pol


P.S. I have flying Monkeys and I am not afraid to use them !

1 comment:

Susan said...

LOL Sorry to hear that people think they're all that AND a bag of chips. I hate that with a passion. Is it time for your vacation already? Dang, that time went fast. Have TONS of fun!!!