Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday, Monday

Well gang, I am for one glad that last week is OVER !

I had a flirtation with the krep that is floating around the office. General Malaise , nothing graphic, just what my father used to call " Feeling Puny". Bad enough that after the 9 weeks of rain that we are now hotter than Satan's Underoos . I know, I know, carp , carp , blah blah , but Damn Skippy, when the weather wonk says that it's gonna hit 100 degrees with a heat index of 107..OMG. Feel cruddy with sinus on top of that...not my best and shiney el momento . And it's gonna be that way till it ain't as we say down here . The weather, not the puny.


Hisself and I are soooo looking forward to vacay. His office is super busy, their management theory being that of " Herding kittens ". I kid you not. Hisself is blessed with the ability to just roll with it so it doesn't make him as nuts as it might a normal human.....yeah dear , I know you read this and I meant that...so deal..M'kay ? My office does the same thing but after 25 + years , I just go WTF , over ? We manage to survive the insanity and it does help in the rough draft of the future best seller that I am theatening to pen one day .


LOL .

Mwahahahahahah

Run.


Run Some more.



I do try to count my blessings tho .

My family for the most part is healthy . Those that aren't have dealt with it long enough to inspire awe . It is what it is. Our friends are all good, raising an incredible passle of children, which continues to amaze the sh*t out of me. They are the people I admire to the point of being teary eyed . They balance work, kids and maintaining healthy marriages with a grace that is both instructive and graceful . I hope they all know how very much we love them . Through all the dark days, the crazy Cajun's , the white water yakers, Nee Nee and Wavey Davey have been there . Well...WD is the quiet one..but he is there. And I can't tell you how sad I would be without the NG's . They especially have given support this year when changes had to be considered then made manifest. They prop me up, bust my ass when needed and love me / us warts and all.

Then there is the Clan O ' WOA . They are such a huge part of my life, I doubt they have any clue. After 5 years....we are still all here......and I am still gonna kick Rael's ass..sorry Chris. And CT....your turn is coming my dear. Poison me....Polgara does not forget. Love to you and Rae by the way. You and Rae need to let us know when you get moved to Cornwall ....seriously .And to the GM....Dude........You know what I mean.....Jonesing here....! ...Oh and lest I forget, Love to S and A . You ladies Rock ! Oh and props to COR...Dude..how much fun is this ...Can you tell I miss the gameage ?


I am so lucky at times it scares me, not getting the lottery numbers correct..nothing that mundane. I have people who love and respect me and I feel the same towards them.

Hisself is happy and healthy as are the furr babies.

It truely doesn't get much better than that.


Blessed Be.

Ciao,


Aunty Pol

1 comment:

CE said...

You're a big part of mine and Aimee's life too. :) HUGS!

Could be worse Boshers...you could be dealing with family internet drama. >.<