Monday, August 20, 2007

Woot

Once again CE saves the day...WOOT !!!!!

Oh sistah, I haven't laughed so hard in ages. I thought I was the only one who hated RR with a passion that I usually reserve for my ex . But noooooo....RR is up there. Now, we do watch the food channel, yes...we KNOW how lame that is...what evs...I can no longer stomach RR and her flying fists of Fury. And they had this twit on as guest judge for the food network star competition thingy ?

Why...?

Why...?

I mean come on...anyone with more than one brain cell knew Jag was a liar . And that Amy was going to win...But I digress.

I do not need this twit telling me how to visit a city with a food budget of $40.00 per day. And news flash Brainiac....it's NO big deal to ask the front desk of your hotel for coupons . Yes, Paula Deen works my last nerve, and I was actually happy to see her lose the seafood competition that was recently filmed in NOLA...but she's authentic. Bobby Flay is a smug prat...but again , authentic.

But you RR...Grrrrr.

Grow up.

Would it kill you to wash your hands after handling raw chicken ? Sure, 30 minute meals would be a nice concept, if you'd own up to the fact that someone, ( guessing not you ) did all of the prep work.

I'm gonna take up that bet CE.

Here is 5 lidas of spice.

Find the pink bullets yet ?

Have a good week.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: