Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ah...Chocolate

For once it looks like we are goign to have a lovely weekend weather wise. It's going to hit 70 degrees at least today which if nothing will help my sinus's clear up .When you are prone to sinus problems, the worst of all is the stomach issues with drainage, and any one who also suffers knows exactly what I mean here so I am not going to elaborate. Consider yourselves fortunate. I hate missing work for this kind of thing , but...it is what it is.


It appears that the plumbing demo is not going to be quite as bad as I had imagined , thank you Jeebus. I am a glass half empty sort of gal, I know how awful that sounds, but if you imagine the worst and prepare to deal with that , you are prepared . If it's not that bad, hey..you WERE prepared for the worst so it's all good. I am grateful that we have the Moron to take care of all of this for us , we can just leave him a key, and he will do the rest. Now, it he just knew heat and A/C , ...but that is another story. I love owning a house...yes indeedy I do.


Mardi Gras was a hoot. You have to live down here to understand how important this is to all of us. We have beads out the wazzou and an invitation to ride on the Choctow ( sp) float next year..OH Hell Yeah ! We both took some of the beads into our respective offices, there are a couple of people with young daughters ..and we all know how much little girls like to play dress up , nuff said . The King Cakes went in record time, Antiones in Gretna is the ONLY place to get them from and I am sure that they have them on line, so if you ever feel the urge for nummy , sugary brain blowing Bliss...there ya go.

I woke up this morning to the house smelling like a complete chocolate factory...the good kind. The yakers are having their annual super bowl party and so hisself made two different kinds of chocolate cheese cake...it will be fun.


Have a great weekend.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: