Monday, February 18, 2008

My Oh My ..Oh MY

It always amazes me ........ The amount of censorship our local paper feels the need to maintain........since they are in fact the only game in town . I have never personally been fond of being in a one paper town for any reason , much less living there ...... and the local broohaha over F'd up Chuck is just the latest in a series of " WTF "?

I read a lot of local blogs for a variety of reasons. For the most part , because they are either so damn clever, well written or just flat out step up and say what needs to be said. Often my reasons are a combo platter of all three.

One of my local favorites is by a man by the name of Lawrence Simon. Funny dude. Cat parent, Bread Master and all around good guy. I may occasionally disagree with an opinion or two...but hey..this is a democracy and so forth.

In a recent post , Lawrence threw up a link to the Statesman..the paper of choice in Austin for you Tourista's. One of the key points in said article is the disclosure that the Chuckster got his meds from his very own Marcus Welby. Good for you , Chuck. Kept your sorry ass out of certain wards didn't it ? Bitter much..oh yeah..Just ask the Ibarra's.

Now this is where it gets good. Seems Chucksters Doc in the Box is none other than........wait....wait....wait....



Sam Seigler.

A Yup.

Hubbs of Kelly Seigler .

Who works for the Chuckster .

And wants his job.

" It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all. "

No comments: