Sunday, February 17, 2008

Irony..I'd laugh but then .

I have found that as I have gotten older, I have become more selective as to what I share..throw out there to the masses as it were.

Trust issues...oh hell yeah. I have learned the truely hard way the fiction of that. I no longer post here , or anywhere else some things. I no longer burden friends with a lot of what matters to me. For those closest to me...they already know. As for the others..it's just not appropriate...and I do not wish to give them a free pass to sit in judgement.


The irony is thus.

I am in a situation right now where the irony is that the only person who I would bring it to or I think might understand has been long gone..27 years gone.


Damn It Mother..this really sucks..I could have used your help right now.

Yeah.

Me asking for your help and insight...


Irony.


Ciao

Aunty Pol

No comments: