Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Baker Chick: Famous Family Toffee



The Baker Chick: Famous Family Toffee: During WWII my Granddad James McCann served as a soldier overseas. He had a huge family with many siblings back home in Wisconsin, and his ...



I found yet another baking blog to drool over which is right up there with my favorite things on earth.


You see , it's been a real roller coaster ride this month, specifically the last 2 weeks.

We lost cable and net access for a week at the house, thank you so much Comcast for your quality service and attention to problems..I'd say more using words with less letters but with my luck.....yeah ..you all know the rest here.

Anyhoo..

The office also did a new software upgrade ( kill me naow) so yeah..more of the same .


Regardless ,, I love toffee.

I love Heath bars.

I love to use Heath bar baking bits over chocolate frosting on a good vanilla bundt pound cake.

Trust me here, oh who am I kidding...I have been known to just open the bag and pour that mess down the throat,..busted.


Go check out the blog, it's wonderful.


I am going to try to get posting back up to speed here, suffice to say November is a complete wash at this point but as Lady Lisa says..No Obligation..


We'll deal with the odd guilt later.


Have a good day..we all deserve it .


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: