Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday My A**



Bad enough that with the wind and the weather that yet again Comcast is all fubared at the house for the whole damn holiday it seems .

Of course this happens the week that Leverage , The Closer and Risoli and Isles return with new episodes.

Not that we watch all THAT much tv.

F you so very much bundled services.


Bad enough that the four day switch over to the new software at the office is...oh Lordy Jeebus H , don't get anyone started on that one.

Yes, it appears that all of my pictures of da bug are gone until I swipe them from facebook..thanks be to Gaia that Jenn has scads of albums for me to rifle through..thanks hon.



It's Cyber Freaking Monday !


It took me 2 hours to get pay pal to open and 2 more hours to get a live body to help me make a payment.

Finally, one lovely young gal named Teresa at Pay Pal stayed on the line with me to the GE call center( hey..I am being nice here...) so that I could get he payment made without a phone payment fee of $15.00 or potential late fee of God knows what.


Teresa deserves a raise.


I am boycotting cyber anything today.


No one needs my pittance that bad.


I am ready for a nap.


OH Shite..I just got an e mail from paypal offering some holiday crap offer or another.


I will not engage.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: