Friday, November 04, 2011

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~!




Happy Friday Y'all.


I chose this particular image of Bruce because it conveys that fact that I am actually feeling less at death's door and more just on death's front porch than I have in literally a month.


The weather did a 360 again over night but since I was already f'd up by the ragweed it didn't do all that much..huzzah.


I have random thoughts in my head of a lot of things that I need to do this weekend..attending to the urpage on le carpet is at the very top of the list but I have all weekend to get it done so I won't kill myself...that and the usual laundry.


I have noticed the beginnings of the holiday crap starting recently but so far I am managing to avoid it ...even though in the back of my brain resides at least 3 recipes for geedunk ( sweets) to make and or bake.


Geedunk was one of my fathers words..I know but it's one I grew up with.




Like Slop Shute = McDonalds or any other fast food emporium especially if they had a drive through.


Zorie = Flip Flops.


Scooch = move over.




There are others that will pop up so brace for impact.


And I have begun Christmas shopping...I know , I want to run screaming off into that good night too.




Have a great weekend.




Ciao,




Aunty Pol


No comments: