Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shugary Sweets: Mini Lemon Loaves



Shugary Sweets: Mini Lemon Loaves: These mini loaves of lemon bread are absolutely fabulous. No really, they are. I have been filling my freezer lately with all sort of pastr...


It's official, I think I am either on the mend or have lost my mind or both...shhhh...SU ...I CAN hear you !


I saw this on Shugary Sweets today and almost swooned.

King Arthur has the cutest bake and give pans in their catalog and on line , I can't hardly stand it . I know they have a mini size.

These would make mighty fine holiday gifts.


Sigh.


I need to Bake Dammit !


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

1 comment:

kleinwort said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!! I have all the ingredients at home. I am tired but not too tired. Thank you, sweetie!

(Yep, I'm cruisin' back on the posts!)