Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Sun Is Actually Shining ~ Huzzah ! ~

I guess in a lot of ways it's time for me to pull my head out of the sand....okay..that does in fact sound better than out of my ass...just saying y'all..just saying.

I really had not put it all together even as an abstract how much  I have let my lil blog go.

This last 16 months or  so have been the insanity of the in place renovation and then the Bridge issues so I guess in more than one way I just shut down.

I did go back into the archives of the blog because I was looking for that damn orange yogurt quick bread recipe and as I surfed , I realized how much fun I had. Yeah, there were times like now when the weather has just been awful..okay..yes , I know that it has been no where as bad as either of the coasts but we have had freezing weather for 3 damn months people.

THIS IS THE FRIGGAN GULF COAST Y'ALL !

We get hurricanes and so on...not this crap.

I never used to understand how it really used to affect SU....but I do now if not completely, at least in a largely better way. In part because I have been sick for 2 ( TWO ) damn months with sinus issues and just the over all fall out of losing all three of them last year.

BASTA !

Enough I say.


I will find that recipe and start making messes in the kitchen.
I will blog when I want to blog and I miss it so lookout . I will tell you that you will see photos that have been copied/pasted used again , possibly with new topics and hilarity...if it's good enough for Truedeau to re-run stuff...I can tweak stuff too.

I will actively look for stuff for the garden and not faint at the thought of labor it will take .

I will remind myself that spring will come and all will be well.

It's gonna be just fine.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol


Spell check is still f'd up so just go with it.

No comments: