Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Almost done

Wheee .

The spouse and I finally figured what to get for presents for his mother and sister . Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. We struggle every year with the gift thing, as does everyone else, so I guess it's the same all over. Thus far the tree has managed to stay in tact, and even Sgt. Andy Panda Pants has discovered the delight of sleeping under the tree . All of the decorations are up and a couple of gal pals ( shout out to LAW and Susan) were right . It did help. Now all I have to do is figure out something for my step mother . When Dad was alive, it was easy, music. But now....anyhoo....tomorrow is get off the duff and get the Christmas cards out. Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Hope all y'all have a great weekend coming up and don't get too crazed at the Mall of your choice.

Peace Out

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

2 comments:

liberal army wife said...

I did the what do we get for Step mom in law... baskets are a wonderful thing. Hoping not to be in malls this weekend. grocery store, himself gave me a a shopping list, and I need to hit that really good Italian deli for stuff for the lasagna for the xmas dinner at the kids house.

LAW

Aunty Pol said...

When does the brudder get back ?

Hugs

Me