Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays All Y'all

As usual we went over to SIL 's for the holiday. And as usual I was pissed off about being told when and where to be. Not so much them, I just don't like being told what to do.

It was a lovely day.

Who knew.


I had been given the gift I'd most hoped for.

My brother got to come stateside and finally met his grand daughter. They arrived safe and whole from Minneapolis to Denver. All good.


I spent the day with the in laws and their friends, ate till bursting and spent time with the Mom in Law. We now see how his parents have aged through all this .

Mother has cancer .

Again.

It's not good .

I cannot tell you how much I admire her state of grace.

Her condition is not good. Treatment is iffy.

SU and I now realize his parent's ages.

And I had the best time, just hanging with family.

I spoke to other friends tonight who know the issues and who love us.

I called the other Niece, Bug was asleep in her Nana's arms.

All is right in my world.


Feliz Navidad.

Peace out .

Ciao,

Aunty Pol.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!