Friday, November 13, 2009

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~


A happy Friday the 13 to one and all.
Am I superstitious ?
Nah .
It wouldn't do me a bit of good sine I work in a building which has a 13'th floor which we occupy and my originally designated personal phone extension umpity ump years ago was 666.
Yes it was, ask any of the veterans here when we were in the 1100 Milam Bldg.
They will confirm it.
Onward .
On one of my favorite blogs, " Tomato Nation" , the brilliant Sars has a Q and A section called the Vine.
Uniformly both enlightening, provoking and flat out hilarious.
One of today's questions asked after a picture or symbol.
Google Toynbee Signs.
It's pretty cool.
Have a great weekend .
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Ahhh... a thoughtful BOD.

Good to know triskaidekaphobia has no hold over you, Aunty!