Sunday, November 15, 2009

Interesting Weekend - FAIL


Poor Thing.
SU has been down for the proverbial count all weekend.
Out of the blue on Friday night , hisself got sick as a DAWG .
Dropped his ass like a bad habit.
Bone aching, teeth chattering ( if he still had them) , 3 bankies on the bed commode hugging death watch time.
He doesn't by nature get sick, but kids....when he does....Holy Shit !
Needless to say, I spent all weekend taking care of the poor sod.
I didn't think about it really until one of the neighbors ( no...not the NG's ) asked if it was the seasonal flu .
WTF ?
Then it hit me.
Yes Kay, it is the seasonal flu and if you wait until the season is over, I am sure it will be marked down .
For what it's worth, he's had the flu shot.
Big Whoop.
I am beat to hell having done all of the usual plus take care of him...so this will be short.
Have a great week.
A Sleepy Aunty Pol .

2 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

You, take care, gal. You know what can happen when you get run down (like I really needed to say that... duhhhhh). Anyhow, hoping SU is on the upswing now.

They say there are a couple of strains of flu running around this year so the shot may or may not do any good... but I'll still get it. In January we put up a new payroll system and I STILL will not be able to afford to get sick. Bleh!!

Aunty Pol said...

Damn Lisa..audits and payroll....that sux major .

OXOXOXO