Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I know This Look All Too Well


That is for the child who attempted to yodel in my chair.
It's okay honey..just wait until Mommy gets up out of the chair.
Not much to ask now is is ??
I hate being home like this.
Somehow I've developed something of a small ulcer in the upper palate of my mouth on the right side in back.
Doesn't sound like much of a deal does it ?
Except....
I wear full dentures and it was pure agony to try to put them in.
So.....
Loss of OT for this week....and a complete and utter waste of PTO.
Yeah Me !
Thank God we have some left over potato's from supper Sunday....I can't chew a damn thing right now and forget OJ...the citric acid is a pure bitch .
I am going to go back to work tomorrow come hell or high water so if the gang at the office sees me wince...thats why gang.

Bear with me.
I'm gonna go dig in the dirt..I will feel better for doing that.
Hug your Vet if you have one.....
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

(((Aunty)))
Ouchies! Well, here's hoping the old adage about mouth tissue being some of the fastest healing holds true! Playing in the mud always makes me feel better, too!