Friday, November 20, 2009

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~

Happy Friday People !!

The above is from " Burn Notice" and thus is not the younger BC that we all know and love.


All ages..all Bruce....yep...that's my motto.


It looks to be a busy weekend, and since I have to yet again spot clean the carpets where the children decided to decorate/yodel...it's raining.


I can't catch a break.



I am fighting a rather solid case of the holiday blues right now...I am usually the one who remains the " Oh don't be like that"..and I recognize that I am married to a self proclaimed Grinch....


But it's been one hell of a long , bad year...starting last Dec. 27 when I fell and really injured my leg.


Lets see..

Leg injury - me
Flu/ slow death- SU
Teeth-SU
Teeth-SU
Mother
Teeth - SU
Possible Diabetes - Xena
Mother
Car
Car
Mother
Leg Injury-me
Flu - him



For once , I am going to allow myself to feel a bit if the blues during the holidays, recognizing the still agonizing loss of my father and that anniversary coming up ...and the real potential time line with my mother in law.

I am tired. stressed, worn to a nub and can't remember any sort of vacation this year. I am taking the week between Christmas and New Years ...the week off in April taking care of SU does not count...

I am just tired...that's all


Yes, cheese with this whine would be lovely.


It will get better.


Have a great weekend.

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

(((Aunty)))
I think it's healthy name and acknowlege what you're feeling... and to give yourself the space to feel it. It does get better. The wine and cheese and rest will help!