Thursday, November 02, 2006

BRRRRRR

Well kids , it's that time of year when it can turn colder faster than you know what. For us down here in Tejas, that means a high in the mid 60's and lows in the 40's. OF course the coldest part will be between midnight and 4 a.m. but still........wheeeeeee. Poor SU was in shorts so I imagine I'll have to check to see that he has big boy pants for tomorrow.

Hee Hee

We went krogering last night which I truely hate. I hate the way people behave in the stores and worse yet allow their children to act. GRRRRRRRRR...Anyhoo, I had a coupon for the fake logs and so I know that while SU is over at the crazy cajuns playing poker, I will be at home inside with a nice bit of fire and an fresh ep of both Smallville and CSI - Lost wages. It doesn't get much better that gang. I suspect that Sgt. Andy may want to be an inside kitteh tonight , but we will see. After watching him for a while I realized a couple of things.

1. When he launches himself at the curtains in the dining room, this clearly indicates that he has had enough indoor kitteh time and has reached the 3 1/2 hour capacity.

2. Huge clue..when he sits on the dining room chair closest to the actual gateway to freedom and stares at the back of your head...yup. Time to go .

Andy has developed a fondness for hiding in the overgrown plumbago on one side of the arbor. We know this because he always has the petals in his tail fur. He is of the medium hair kinda Marmalade kitteh so it will be a challenge to keep the boy brushed. He doesn't mind it per say but everything becomes a toy after a certain period so its bitey time . I know that he is going to be mega po'd when we are gone to see the cutest child in the known universe so I will have to tell his sitter to be sure that he has his bovine wine in a plastic dish. Last night after he left , Munchkin came in and discovered the left over milk in a bowl on the floor...gonna have to watch that so they don't all get the idea. Yeah..I know ...good luck with that.

Thankfully tomorrow is Friday and H shirtnight. Wheeeeeee. I have more snacks..yes , gang the good pretzels so it will be fun. We won't be staying all that late as I have just a real ton of stuff to do and it's going to be a busy 2 weeks.


Have a great evening and a better weekend.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

um... high of 40 (maybe) and the low in the teens.... so it's cold. Denver is warmer than us.