Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Beloved Nephew

Happy birthday sweetie. I was thinking about it the other night and realized it has been 13 years since I saw you last in Hopkins. It's hard to realize that Grandpa E has been gone that long. Seems so long ago and yet I think about him every Halloween. Hard to believe you are 28, Gawd , I remember the call from your father announcing your birth . I don't think I have ever heard such joy in a mans voice . And now you have a little one of your own. I see the look on your face in photo's when you are holding her and it's you and your dad all over again. I never grasped till then how much you really look like your father. Hee Hee.


We are getting stuff prep'd for the trip, your Uncle is making me crazy as usual. We are such opposites. He tends to over think things , and me..even tho it doesn't appear that I am working on stuff I am. It's all in my head and I don't need to play robot chicken to get it done. It's always been this was so after all these years I tune him out when he cranks it up.

Anyhoo..Happy Birthday to you and an early one to your Baby's Momma.


See you soon

Ciao

You know who

No comments: