Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday - Don't start this shit up - m'kay ?



I am trying to figure out the logic here on this Glorious Friday that I have just encountered. It's been one of those Fridays...hell one of those weeks, but more on that later...anyhoo.....for what ever reason the elites have all been busy lil folk, meetings and depo's and so on as far as the eye can see .

Great !

Outstanding !

Huzzah, even !!!!!!!

Now , I know that a lot of these meetings are last minute things....but not all of them . All everyone knows that there is a finite amount of space to hold the aforementioned meetings in.

Finite.....LOOK IT UP !

If I tell you that there is no room at the inn...trust me....I am not making this shit up. It's not worth the time, and frankly dear, most of y'all are , simply put , not worth the effort.

On the other hand, for my pals, I will keep a waiting list, checking it twice ( Santa has nada on me ) and I will keep you posted on space A. I will keep my ear to the ground , and it I hear of space on the other floor that is open I will snag it for you .

But you ask, " How does one become a pal of Aunty Pol's ?"

By NOT doing the following :

1. Coping a 'tude ..FOR ANY REASON.

2. Coping a 'tude when I ask you for information..you know..length of time needed, number of bodies .

3. Coping a 'tude when I ask you if your meeting is over after I have validated the parking for the clients that your attorney met with.

4. Getting all pissy because the break out room for the depo is not being used the second you see it..trust me it will be used..

to be continued.....

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: