Monday, April 27, 2009

Ok..So I'm a heretic

YES
OH HELL NO



So there wasn't a lot on the tee slant vee this weekend....out come the Netflix. I tried, I tried, I tried to like " Twilight " .



Yes, I read the books and if you can get past the fact that Bella is a 16 year old BRAT ...they are a fun, frothy 'Smores way to pass the time on a rainy day.

As far as the film goes , the casting was fine, Pattinson was brill as Edward Cullen...tres yummo. But good golly Miss Molly....don't you hate when you are watching what is supposed to be a great ( and by this I mean great as in popular) movie...and you are muttering to the cat..." Oh , get on with it already."


So, I am not one of those compelled to buy my own copy of this.



Buy the " Frisco Kid" ?


Oh hell yeah , especially since the Bezos Barn has it on sale .


Buy " Caprica " ...mebbe...after renting it. Netflix is great for that ...try before you buy, unless you actually went out to see the potential film , aka " Iron Man".



" Twilight " ? ( The Bottom Photo)


Oh HELL NO.


" Bones " ? ( Top Photo)

OH HELL YES

Have a Great Week.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol



No comments: