Friday, October 01, 2010

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~


Happy Friday !

First and formost, a Happy Anniversary shout out goes to Sistah and Double Oh Mullet...33 years of wedded bliss today my friends...dayum ! Let me know how the new restaurant is when I get out there..

Secondly. A Huge Happy Birthday goes out to the crazy Cajun..yeah yeah yeah...we all know that SU will forever be older than you sweetie..but I have a news flash for the both of you,,you will always be older than me so shut it you old farts.

It's been a mixed bag this week , but thankfully more good than bad. I am happy happy joy joy that I can get to the hairdresser a week from today so that I can get the color redone, trust me... Between the wedding and vacay, there is no way on God's Green that I am going to go shaggy with the ever growing white thatch that is my Grandmother's genetic legacy. Part of the bad this week is the good old coverage/out thing that usually pisses me off since I can't in all good conscience take the 3 or 4 hours when one of the other two is out. Of course the fact that neither one has worked a full week in the last two months for one reason or another is beside the point.

The weather is beautiful and I want to be on the patio with Sgt. A. P. Pants...and a beverage...I know..Daisey Mae Wah !

Have a great weekend..and Lady L..I don't know if the bad weather is affecting you in B'More so be careful Sistah..

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: