Friday, October 21, 2011

Dying for Chocolate: Chocolate Caramel Apples




Dying for Chocolate: Chocolate Caramel Apples: Today is Caramel Apple Day , and if you've never had a caramel apple, you're really missing something. Add a layer of Chocolate and you have...




Among other things, today is Caramel Apple Day.


I love apples..but ONLY the green Granny Smith kind.


The others , the reds all seem mushy and grainy to me.


Perhaps I've never had a good , red apple.


If this is the case , I apologize to all the red apple loving folk out there for my apparent short sightedness.




I also love caramel...in any form.


Sugar Daddy's, Sugar Babies, Brachs caramels, Midnight Milky Ways, Paydays...ice cream topping straight from the jar with a spoon...yes I use a spoon...I was raised right y'all.




It's been a crappy week and a crappy month so far so rather than dwell on the crapidness of it all , I thought I'd share what Miss Janet posted today.




I really miss caramel and Caramel apples, I really do.




And I will answer the question that I can hear in your lil noggins.




" Why on earth did you have to forsake the all the yummy goodness that is both caramel and Caramel apples Aunty Pol ?"




Answer: Dentures.




Yes, I have a full set and they fit.




Don't believe all of the commercials .


Adhesives can and will only do so much.





Yes I can do and have done corn on the cob..but a big fat juicy double dipped Caramel apple with chocolate on it..nope.

There is no adhesive , save super bondo gorilla glue or some such , that is made for dentures and Caramel apples.
.

Trust me, I've looked

Ciao,





Aunty Pol

No comments: