Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Zesty Bite: Sausage Crescent Rolls



A Zesty Bite: Sausage Crescent Rolls: I had the pleasure of entertaining my parents for the whole weekend. We were able to cook for them and then go to the beach one day. ...


Hit Mr. Linky above for a variation of Chicken Kisses, which by the way were outstanding.


I read this recipe and it is easy peasy , but there is something in the back of my mind that seems missing..roasted sweet red bell peppers maybe..?

I don't know, it just seems to scream out for some crunchy veggie type thingy to give some texture to the dish.

Or it could be my nightmare memory of Moms Chicken ala Bleech aka king.

It's another one of those things that won't ever be served at the Swamp like liver and if SU desired it, I'd give him gas money and directions to anywhere else..


I am gonna do it anyway..she had me a Crescent Roll.



Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: