Monday, October 17, 2011

It's ALIVE !!!!!



I felt like the guy in the red shirt.

For the first time in a week, I feel like living might just work itself out for me.

For lack of a better description, I had bronchial flu, and let me tell ya, there is no bouncing back when you are middle aged .

I'm still tired , but I did manage to get the joint squared away and thankfully SU likes the new clothes washer and is quite adept at using it.

Which brings me to the other point.

Long time readers and Sistah may recall when he gave up golf for a year or so . This is a pretty serious position to take when you have played as long as he has , yada yada yada.

Anyhoo, his golf league had their end of the year two day thing this weekend so off he and the moron went.

He comes home last night, in rare form..and proceeds to tell me that he is quitting for good.

Period.

Done.

Ended.

Over.


Riiight.

I say nothing.


We'll see.

I have made him promise not to give all of his gear away because if he does and then at some later date4 changes his mind and has to replace it all....I WILL BE PISSED OFF !

Like we have that kind of money to blow.


We'll see,


Have a great week.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol



No comments: