Friday, November 09, 2012

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !

Happy Friday !
The weather here is so pretty right now....weird but pretty. It's in the mid 80's and sunny until this coming Sunday , then it is supposed to drop down and be rainy...yeah ! It is so nice to be able to sit on the deck under the new cover and just watch the rain and the storm and keep fry..IT ROCKS ! I want to get out into the yard tomorrow so I am going to be a good girl and leave the kindle inside or nothing will get done..lol. The hardest part of this time of year is the fact with the time change that when we get home it is dark, and since the planters are all still in the yard and will remain so until the deck is stained, I will water tomorrow. I draw the damn line at trying to water via flashlight in the dark..nope..not happening. I am that much a klutz.

It seems odd though that the offices annual Thanksgiving hootenany is next Thursday..already ? Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away ? 

HOLY CRAP !

When the hell did this happen ?

This year has truly gone by in a blur.

I have made great headway in the Christmas shopping, some of which was started on the Oregon Coast, and I have the rest of the list in order. Remember the green tub I bought last year at target to put all of the Christmas stuff in ..well , it's still on the side of the hearth in the living room which is okay at this point since I think that I am finally going to put the tree up this year. I haven't had the tree up since my father passed away in early January 2004, I was too heartbroken for a very long time to even consider it. It just feels right now to do so.....yeah honey..I can see your face as you are reading this..just get the boxes down from the attic and I will give you beer money..lol.

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol


No comments: