Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !



Happy Friday y'all.
I am just about cross eyed from this week, but on the good side I did get the first dozen of the Christmas cards done..before the first of December even..I must be coming down with something .
The end of the year craziness has begun to rear it's ugly head at the office, same shit, different year. I suspect it is much the same  for most businesses at the end of the year . I am consoling myself with the prospect of taking a bit of time off in December ...............and floor tickets to Eric Clapton and the Wallflowers at the Toyota Center in March..it's all about perspective.

I'm gonna keep this short as the sinuses are kicking in so...

Have a great weekend,

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

kleinwort said...

Feel better, hon. Good job focusing on future fun, btw! (PS, forgot to mention on the shiksa comment... flavored simple syrup left over... *sigh* I'm makin' the peels this weekend.)