Friday, December 14, 2012

Chambord Cookies From Souffle Bombay

http://soufflebombay.blogspot.com/2012/12/chocolate-chambord-cookies.html

I have always had an open vice regarding chocolate....and raspberry's.....and Chambord.

Yeah..." My name is Aunty Pol and I'm a chocoholic."

I have my list of food blogs that I read every day and unless I am in the grip of a mad pinning frenzy ( when possible) , I check out Souffle Bombay daily.

And there it was , Miss Colleens post about these cookies.

DAYUM !

As luck would have it I had to stop at the local booze barn to pick up a couple of gifts and I must have had my trademarked look of puzzlement because the two owners came over to assist me..nice guys and small business owners do that more often than not and I prefer to support small businesses over chains.

Anyhoo..Given that while I love Chambord and the bottle is a work of art, $35.00 for a bottle to use in a recipe that calls for such a small amount hung me up.They recommended Framboise so I will let you know how that goes...

Go check out the original post and the blog....all sorts of seriously yummy looking and drool worthy recipes abound.

Have a great weekend ..

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: