Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I've Been Singing This All Day.

Lets see, one week to go .

All of the packages that needed to go out of town and cards - check.

Cats barfing faux pine needles and various meals in the living room and dining room - check.

Saved gift cards via  SU who located them after they got left amid the Sunday paper land fill on the dining room table as I tried to wrap prezzies Sunday night and then chucked into the garbage can when I tidied up by throwing the paper out - check .

Minimum embarrassment as I had to swap one of the gals cards for the one she got by mistake even though she got an upgrade - check.

Office prezzies delivered..1/2 done, to be completed tomorrow .

Lost what little grey cells I have left - check.

Yes indeed Virginia, Aunty Pol is ready for Chrismouse.

Feliz Navidad,

Aunty Pol

No comments: