Thursday, January 24, 2013

Combining Two Of My Favorite Things




Just when I thought that I had really hit the wall with a lack of anything to post , I popped over to tasty Kitchen and found this recipe.  I am such a huge fan of caramelized onions that I willingly pay the price for the lower GI track rebellion . I am at this point in my life convinced that every middle aged woman carries Imodium tablets or liquid as I do in her purse...just sayin. Now that SU has the realigning on his dentures , and they fit properly ( a long time coming ) , I can make this and he can if he chooses to partake of the crunchy toasty goodness.

And I have been browsing Etsy , more our of sheer boredom than anything else. Frankly , January sucks. Most of our favorite shows aren't back yet with new episodes and yes , I know how lame that sounds. It's dark still when we get home so more often than not ,I am on the deck after work reading and squiring Madame through the door into the house because she's just proud to make her parents bat shit crazy.  And it's been freaky warm here in Texas, so even if there was some daylight , it's way too early for the nursery's to get in any new stock....and there may be a problem with the Moron and our proposed projects. His wife is ill and we don't have any of the details but we do have a fall back guy, the lovely gentleman who did the driveway ...and I am frustrated because I want it all over and it's not and it took me 3 hours to fall asleep last night and I am hungry...

Just call me Fussy Buckets.

We all have those days .

Tap Mr. Linky for the recipe.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: