Monday, September 20, 2010

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~!


Happy Monday !


I hope everyone survived yesterday and was not too grogged over.


I don't know if anyone else watched it ( lol..it was HBO after all) but SU amd I watched the first episode of " Boardwalk Empire" with Steve Buscemi and I thought it was very good. Scorsese directed it and is well worth the 12 week investment in time. Depending on how it turns out, I may or may not pick up the book....


Other than that , it was a quiet weekend, yes...I finally got rid of the headache but it wa touch and go there for a while.

Have a great week.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Glad the headache went on its merry way. It needs a good long trip, I'm thinkin'.

Had me a nip o'rum, in honor of the day (although it's just about my least favorite spirit... might have something to do with getting commode hugging drunk on it in my early 20s).

You two hung over from the sugar rush??? Gotta be careful with those sprinkles you know!

I love me some SB, but don't get HBO so I missed BE. Worth a subscription???