Monday, September 06, 2010

Long Weekends Aren't Long Enough


Sigh.
Happy end of the long weekend folks !
It was rather a bit odd to not be on line until tonight ...locally about 9:40 p.m. here cst. It wasn't a case of out negotiating for custody of the pc...it was more along the lines of other things to be done.
Nothing thrilling...some funny but for the most part rather mundane.
How mundane you ask ?
Oh the thrilling saga of taking 2 comforters to the local laundry..our washer is nice but a California king comforter is just to much to ask of it....new plant stands for the patio...a steal on sale at Lowes of all places...looking snazzy at the Ice House now my friends...tres snazzy.
The beef braised in Guinness was good...not as flavorful as I had hoped but having followed the recipe in tact I know what changes would be an improvement..mwahahah.
Jeri Lees son from Louisiana and family were in town for the weekend and Jenny ( Ginny ?) as always is a riot..laughed my ample ass off with that one...good times..
Other than carpet cleaning..not all done but a hell of a start as my back will testify too other than that..today was quiet...SU spent the day with his father and I made Banana bread for the office...a lot of rain here finally so all in all a good day.
I have a date with some clay mask before ZZZZ so I will catch you all later.
Have a great week.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: