Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekends Are Good !


It's been a while since I have posted any pictures from the Casa..mainly because I never have the camera handy when the inside house is tidy or when the yard has just been done and looks snazzy, thank you Mr. Trejo and crew of intrepid lawn dudes.
I did find a few so I will be posting them on the weekends from the Casa pc..
Above is the arbor that SU and the Moron built for me a few years ago which I love by the way. On the left is Andy's spot in the world other than in front of the treat locker...the Plumbago. The Plumbago is amazing when it is in bloom and I can always tell when he has been camped out there because he comes in with purple flowers in his super floofy tail area...my son the flower child. When he sits with the Plumbago behind him facing the interior of the yard he has the whole area within sight and stays happily in guard patrol mode..clever lad.
Other than that not a lot going on this weekend. A few of the gals and I were discussing plans for the weekend as we headed home yesterday and the consensus was that "plans" sounded a tad too much like work so....pffft to plans . It's been rather quiet this am so far..SU is resting his eyes on sofa...after a yummy egg and sausage casserole breakfast that he made and the cats are inspecting the nap of the carpet in various rooms...ZZZZZZZZZZZ . My plans are minimum chores and the paws and claws appt at 3 so there ya go. Farmville, Frontierville , Vampire Wars and Mafia Wars have all been attended to and dammit Mindy...I can't catch up to you in Bejeweled Blitz...but I will missy , I will...mwahahahahahahahaha.
Oh..and if you get BBC America...tonight at 8 pm cst ..check out " Being Human"..it sounds like a bad joke..." A werewolf, a vampire and a ghost walk into...." but it is truly worth a view..for the Dr. Who fans...George the werewolf is the same guy who played the cabin steward in the Christmas ep with Kylie Minogue....Alonzo rocks...
Catch all y'all later..
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: