Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~!

Happy Friday y'all !
Bout damn time .
Not a whole lot has been going on this week as I try to find some part of the old bod that isn't effed up..
All I have to do is stub either of my big toes which is entirely possible since Grace is not my middle name and I will have a trifecta..sinus problems with the ozone and lingering smoke in the area/air , tummy that is finally on the mend and ribs that are still sore as hell from the muscle pulls...middle aged sucks like a hoover people , I swear it does.

I think it's going to be a weekend of light duties..

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

Leiah said...

Glad you enjoyed the rain. Now if we could only get rid of these stupid love bugs here in Louisiana. Miss Paula was wonderfully funny. And wait until you read about where we went after we saw her - and being questioned by the police. Y'all knew it would have to happen at least once.