Friday, March 07, 2014

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !


Huzzah !!

Finally Friday !!



Once again, the weather has done a 360 on us, it's mild and sunny , so of course I want to run like a bat out of hell to the nurseries more than ever. Digging in dirt is a stress reliever for me but I am going to sit on my hands so to speak until we get closer to the middle of the month .

It was an odd winter, longer and colder down here in the Gulf Coast area than many of us had seen in a long time and I wouldn't be surprised if we get another front.

Le Sigh.

And it's Ro-didio time down here so folks are crazed with the idea of anything and everything fried , concerts and competitions to see who can out buckle bunny all the other Lepus.

I find this to be the most entertaining part of all.

Most of these BB's wouldn't know the business end of a horse if they saw if and by Gawd, if there is an inch of real estate on their ensemble from Cavenders that has not french kissed a be-dazzler I'd be surprised.

You laugh but some of this " Fashion " is just this side of inducing a seizure.

I'll stay happy with plain old jeans and a tee shirt.

Some of the gals I know wear this stuff every day , it's just a part of who they are and I am fine with that, I genuinely appreciate staying authentic to who you are.

As for the others..well...let's be nice and leave it at their admirable attempts to help our countries economy along in these challenging times.

I'm gonna be nice since they took it upon themselves to entertain me....Bless their hearts.

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: